Plastic Lens Mold for Optics
|FOB Price:||US $1,500-20,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1,500-20,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Usage: Lighting
- Transmittance: >95%
- Material: Optical Glass
- Certification: RoHS
- Coating: HC
- Specification: customized
- HS Code: 3926909090
- Type: Convex Lens
- Shape: Single-lens
- Lenses Color: Clear
- Customized: Customized
- Transport Package: Wooden Case or Carton
- Origin: China
Most of the single lens forms, planoconvex, planoconcave, meniscus and aspheric, are available in plastic. Plastic lenses are generally cheaper and lighter than glass equivalents but not lower quality. Plastic lenses are not as robust as glass as they can scratch more easily and some will deteriorate when exposed to UV light. If they are to be used outside the visible, in the UV or near IR regions, then their transmission must be checked. Plastic lenses are typically used in low cost collimators, torches and lighting applications.
Sositar mould can supply competitive quotes on plastic lenses with low cost tooling for low quality though to high quality production runs by utilising single and multi-cavity tooling to suite your application, please enquire. We also have the facility to offer low run CNC manufacturing for small quality designs.
|Item||Plastic injection mould for lenz|
|Mould type||Prototyping mold, Mass Production mold, Exported mold|
|Mould material||P20,H13,S136 or as customer's requirement.|
|Mould feature||Standard mold components, precision dimension as drawing,good surface treatment, long mould life,|
|Process equipment||CNC, EDM, Drill, Wire Cutting, etc|
|Runner||Cold runner,Hot runner|
|Software||AutoCAD, UG, Pro/E etc.|
|Standard mold part||DME, HASCO, DAIDO, RABOURDIN etc|
|Production equipment||Injection machines ranged from 50 to 500 Tons|
Slow wirecut Mirror EDM
1. Designing service include: Industrial design,Appearance design,Structure design,Mold design(2D & 3D),DFM,Moldflow
2. Project management: Project management is the key to the success and quality of the products A Project Engineer who has rich knowledge in tooling and injection molding is appointed for each project. All of them have a good command of English, The project engineers will be responsible to follow up tooling schedule and timely report to the customer on any issues and progress of the project he is handling. The project engineer also guarantees that customer's technical requirement is followed.
The target of project management:
- On Time Delivery
- Assuring customer's project is produced to customer's standards and requests
- Anything communicated in a timely and clear way
- Complete project management and support from concept to final part inspection and approval.
3,high speed CNC machines,Slow wire cut machines,high precesion injection machines,CMM machines.etc.all the equipment make sure the mold and plastic parts are produced with high quality.
How to work with us?